Monday, November 29, 2010

Marissa's Monday Must-Haves!

Like I said the day before, I am very excited about this Monday's Must-Haves so I'm going to get right to them. Real quick though, I apologize for the horrible spacing in this post and some of my past ones. The formatting on this thing is flipping out and I just spent the past three hours trying to fix it so I'm a little frustrated right now and have absolutely no energy left to screw with this thing. Therefore I thought it'd be better to post something rather than nothing today. The following are my favorite male actors of this year:


1. Nathan Fillion. Like I said the day before, he is completely adorable, while way out of my age range, and is a wonderfully funny actor on Castle, my favorite TV show. Can't wait to see him again on December 6th when they start airing new episodes again.


2. Brad Pitt. While he may be an outrageous backstabbing scumbag in real life I can't ignore he is a talented actor and oh so gorgeous.


3. Leonardo DiCaprio. A lot of people say that he looks odd but I think he is so cute and has this sort of vulnerability to his eyes that makes him so wonderful to look at, not to mention he is an amazing actor.













4. Orlando Bloom. While I have to admit I've only ever seen him in Pirates of the Caribbean, I think his acting is superb and he is one of the few guys that can pull off long hair.


5. Daniel Radcliffe. Obviously his performances in the Harry Potter movies are proof of his talent, but the British heartthrob is also a hunk here in the U.S. I love his blue eyes and how funny he is in his interviews.












6. Johnny Depp. Ahhhh. He is  so extraordinary. I love how he always goes for the bizarre roles and somehow manages to still be gorgeous whether he is covered in face powder for Alice in Wonderland or wearing dread locks for Pirates of the Caribbean.

7. Gerard Butler. I love Irish guys to begin with and when you find one that looks like Gerard Butler (although he is technically Scottish) you better grab and run. I love how he can make me ball my eyes out in P.S. I Love You and then make me afraid of him in Law Abiding Citizen.





8. Heath Ledger. Heath was by far one of my favorite actors even before his role in Dark Knight. I loved him in Casanova and 10 Things I Hate About You. He had such a contagious smile that was able to come through the TV screen and light up your day and it's sad to think that not only his career but his life was cut so short. May he rest in peace.


9. Zac Efron. While a lot of people don't like him for some reason I can't resist his adorable face and the awesome job he does as an actor.



10. Jake Gyllenhaall. I love his blue eyes and how sincere he seems on screen.


11. Josh Duhamel. I first saw him in the film, When In Rome. While I wasn't a fan of the movie, I sat through it for him. He is so yummy and really, really tall! As someone who is tall this is always a plus. Not to mention his gorgeous brown eyes and lovely abs.










12. Ryan Reynolds. Being the lead male role in one of my favorite movies (The proposal) not to mention his puppy dog eyes, and super cute smile, Ryan Reynolds is one of my very favorite actors. 



13.  Matt Damon. From Bourne to the Ocean's movies, Matt Damon exceeds expectations in the acting and looks department every time.













14. James Marsden. How cute is he? He looks almost like a Ken doll with his jawline, blue eyes, and brown hair. While I wasn't a fan of one of his recent movies, The Box, I loved him in 27 Dresses with Katherine Heigl, who seems to be scoring jobs with some of the cutest in Hollywood, lucky her.


15. And finally, Chris Pine. I first saw him in Star Trek and couldn't get over how cute he was and how funny his role was. I really hope he does more and soon!












Besides fawning over pictures for this post, I went to see Tangled with my family today. It was really cute and funny and I'm hoping to get it when it comes out. This past year I've developed a kind of fetish for cartoon movies such as Up! and How to Train Your Dragon. I don't know if it's just not much else has been out or that the cartoon styled movies have suddenly gone up in quality but between Megamind and this movie today, I've really come to enjoy them. 

We got our French workbooks today so I've been working out of that since I got home today. Hopefully it will help me with my challenge.

Slept in this morning and barely got to school on time so I'm going to call it a night and go to bed early. Night!

French word of the day: les hommes which means men.

Au Revoir!

“Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” - Cecil Beaton.

No comments:

Post a Comment