Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Glorious in Green

Today's color is green. There were less options to pick from, but still a vast array of wonderful items that are gloriously green.

Once again I will begin with the dresses...




Herve Leger striped bandage dress

Milly Ruffle dress with keyhole

Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti ruffle sleeve dress with tie

Catherine Zeta-Jones



Emerald earrings

Emerald earrings


Emerald earrings

Emerald earrings

Emerald ring


Emerald ring



Emerald necklace

Tiffany and Co. bracelet


J. Crew green satin sling backs

Marc by Marc Jacobs bag

Chanel 2.55 bag

Rodarte cutout wool maxi coat




And because I can't believe I forgot it yesterday:
Hot pink Chanel 2.55 bag

Light pink Chanel 2.55 bag




And a footnote; My one year blogging anniversary was about a month ago, on November 1st. I have ceased my french challenge, by finally admitting to the fact that it was really not helping me. I intend to instead enroll myself in my local community college's french program next year, which I am very excited about. For those of you who have stuck with me for this whole past year, thank you for your continual support. May this year be even great than the last!

French word of the day: Vert which is French for the word green.

Au Revoir!

"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises." Pedro Calderon de la Barca.

No comments:

Post a Comment