Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Oscar's

Pour ceux d'entre vous qui ont regarde les Oscars qu'il ya quelques savez vous eu des moments de la monde grande et quelques pas si grande. Voici mes coups de coeur de la nuit.

For those of you who watched the Oscar's, you know that there were some great fashion moments and some not so great ones. Below are my personal favorites of the night.


Mila Kunis, who I posted about yesterday, was probably my favorite but I also loved. . . :

Always beautiful,  Natalie Portman didn't disappoint in this Rodarte gown.


Celine Dion in Armani Privé. Regardless that she just
gave birth to twins, this momma looked great on the red carpet.
Amy Adams in L'wren Scott looked beautiful,
although the critics were not a fan of this sparkly number.





















Sandra Bullock looks stunning in Vera Wang.

While I could care less about the most recent celebrity teen couple
craze, I have to admit that Selena Gomez looked gorgeous in this Dolce and Gabanna gown.
Model, Camila Alves looked elegant
and sexy in Kaufman Franco.
Rebecca Wang, a producer, who looks wonderful in this
nice and simple red dress.






















Hailee Steinfeld, young star of the recently released movie True Grit, looked beautiful and classy in this dress
by Marchesa. It's nice to see a fourteen year old girl who has
not yet been corrupted by Hollywood.

And finally, Anne Hathaway's many, many dresses!











Sorry for the spacing. I'm getting ready to kill blogger right now so I think I better go before I send the computer through the window. When I get back from competition I will post my personal picks for the worst dressed at the Oscar's as well as an update on my DECA trip. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

French word of the day: Robe which means gown.

Au Revoir!

“Fashion is as profound and critical a part of the social life of man as sex, and is made up of the same ambivalent mixture of irresistible urges and inevitable taboos.” - Rene Konig.

No comments:

Post a Comment