Thursday, December 9, 2010

FIDM

Today at school a representative from FIDM came to speak to my marketing class. I had arranged it a couple months back so I was really excited to meet her. She was very nice and had a great presentation, even though, due to the class dynamic she didn't get to present about fashion but instead about body language and dress, and I got to talk to her afterwards. The school, which I've been looking into for the past three or four years is one of my top picks for college. I am also looking into two European schools but I'm not sure yet.

Today sucked for the most part. I feel like I'm floating and not really concentrating on anything. It's very weird. I feel better now that I'm home but school was not fun. And besides that my Starbucks coffee mug cracked when I dropped it by accident today and though it's not leaking, it has a HUGE crack all along the side of it. Ugh.

Besides that I really have had a boring couple of days. I have a lot of work left to do though tonight before I can go to bed.

French word of the day: café which means coffee.

Au Revoir!

"Fashion is what you adopt when you don't know who you are."- Quentin Crisp.

2 comments:

  1. I have friends who graduated from FIDM and they loved the school! The school has a great reputation in the fashion industry and I think you would be very happy going to school at FIDM. I'm not sure what you want to major in while attending FIDM but I do know that all of their programs are great. If you're wanting student feedback about the school and their programs, go on FIDM's website and check out the student blogs. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the info. and I'll be sure to check out their website!

    ReplyDelete