Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Post Lost Stress Disorder

SPOILER ALERT! Ok, having finally finished the show Lost I am left with these constantly revolving questions racing around my head. While I enjoyed the show I almost wish it was just never made simply because, in the end, it was not worth the confusion it had caused. I realize I could have stopped watching anytime I wanted but, like every other lost addict, it drew you in. Hitting you with unanswerable question after unanswerable question and in the end it really didn't answer any of them. Maybe by reading this post you will not subject yourself to the endless torture that is Lost.


Anyways, I wanted to post a couple of videos and tips to get you in the mood for the holidays and here they are:












Tip: Remember, whenever rolling dough with a roller, cover the roller with flour to avoid sticking.


Our family in no way believes in being modest during the holidays so unfortunately I have no "saving calorie" tips but I did find one site that had a couple that you will hopefully find useful: 


http://www.ehow.com/how_5593720_save-calories-holidays.html


*Note: I have not had time to try these videos. I picked them based on comments listed by watchers and how effective I thought the video was. Please use at your own risk.


French word of the day: dinde which means turkey.




I might be MIA for the next couple of days while I enjoy Thanksgiving with my family so I wish everyone a fantastic Thanksgiving and I will see you next Monday!


Au Revoir!


“I wish I had invented blue jeans. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes.”- Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment