Sunday, November 14, 2010

Swimsuits

It's just now November and I'm already thinking about Summer. It's not that I don't like winter, I love it. I love the rain and snow, the storms and the blackouts but I still can't wait for those days of sun where I'm not worried about wearing enough sweaters in order to keep warm. Often when I'm swimsuit shopping I've noticed that people just don't understand how to dress for their body type. Anyone can look great in a swimsuit as long as they know what type to shop for. I've compiled a how-to so you can be ready when it's time to go swimming.


For curvy figures:


If you're curvy you're going to want to look for something that pulls in at the waist. This will give you a small waist and a great hourglass shape. You're also going to want to look for something that has under wire in the bra so that you're not falling out. That would not be good!

For small frame figures:


What's great is that you can easily wear bikinis that show of your legs and flat stomach. But if you want to add shape to your figure you're going to want to find something that has ruffles along the top to add some depth. A great two piece with some ruching along the top would be ideal.


For hourglass shapes:


If you have an hourglass shape you can pretty much wear whatever you want as long as it's in your size. Hourglass figures  (i.e basically a 35 in.- 25 in.- 35 in. shape) also usually want to wear an under wire bra.




Notes for everyone: If there is ever a part of your body that you want to hide, cover it in a dark color, it slims and the eye is not drawn to it as much as a bright color. Also when searching for swimsuits it's almost always better to spend a bit more money on something that's better quality rather than having to buy another bathing suit because the previously bought one got destroyed after one use.








Also below are two of my personal favorites:







Before I go the French word of the day is: maillot de bain which means swimming suit


Au Revoir!


"The difference between style and fashion is quality."- Giorgio Armani

No comments:

Post a Comment