Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Beginning Of The End

Thursday night I went to the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Part of a group of eleven, who were all decked out in harry potter gear, we got there early to get good seats, I'm talking three in the afternoon, and we weren't even the first there. I walked out that night feeling confused, sad, and slightly disappointed, I'll admit. But last night, after going to see it again, I have to say that I loved it! This may be my favorite movie thus far. I don't want to give too much away before people go to see it since it just came out but be prepared to be shocked by certain scenes. While there were definitely aspects of the movie that I would've changed I think that overall it was a great movie. I hope you like it and that you get the chance to see it soon!


Besides that, this weekend has been pretty blah. I messed up my wrist somehow on Thursday so it was in a cast all yesterday and the day before. It's feeling much better now but I might have to keep it on for a couple more days. It's extremely difficult, actually, to write with this thing on so I think I'm going to go.


French word of the day: magie which means magic.


Au Revoir!


“Women dress alike all over the world: they dress to be annoying to other women.” - Elsa Schiaparelli

No comments:

Post a Comment