Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!

Lundi favoris aujourd'huis mon top favoris comédies romantiques.

So, Monday favorites today are my top favorite romantic movies.

1. Can't Buy Me Love. This is one of my favorite eighties movies and has one of my favorite scenes of  all time; the lawn mower ride into the sunset. I love it!



2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. This movie is so witty and funny. I love Matthew Mcconaughey and I wish that him and Kate Hudson would get married in real life, they have such great chemistry.



3. When Harry Met Sally. One of my all time favorite movies in general. I'm not a real fan of Billy Joel. I think he is so funny but I can't imagine kissing him (no offense). Love this whole movie and especially Harry's end of the movie speech.



4. Hitch. I love, love, love Will Smith. I think he is so charming and every movie of his, with the exception of one or two, I love.


5. Enchanted. The spin off of the old fairytale is done really well, with plenty of humor and wit. While it can be kind of corny at times, I still love it, especially for the costumes.

I have many valentine things I have to get to so I will post a belated Valentine's day post tomorrow! Happy Valentine's day everyone!

French word of the day: Saint-Valentin which means Valentine.

Au Revoir!

"Please do not have a fit in the fitting room. Your fashion life begins there." - Florence Eiseman.

No comments:

Post a Comment