Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Come Back

Hi everyone! I know it's been a few months since I last posted and I think I've found the reason why. I was driving myself insane, and I'm fairly sure you as well, with my mile long posts. I realized that posting was going to take an hour or more, so I eventually just stopped doing it. I'm hoping that by writing shorter posts but posting every day, I can commit myself wholly to this blog. This is something that I really love doing; it's very therapeutic (when I'm not screaming at my computer for not cooperating), and I love connecting with people over common interests. I'm currently attempting to add more detail to my blog and if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them! Also as a side note I will be incorporating sign-off quotes that are not necessarily fashion related since there are a limited amount of those.

French word of the day: Perspicace which is the french word for perspicacious.

Au Revoir!

"I believe in pink." - Audrey Hepburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment